You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hungary U21 VS Austria U21, an interesting meeting

INT FRLHungary U21 VS Austria U21, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:32:05 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Hungary U21 VS Austria U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Hungary U21 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Austria U21 got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hungary U21 1.02-0/-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 918 matches, the home team got 364 wins, 243 draws and 311 losses. Home win rate: 39.65%; Draw win rate: 26.47%; Away win rate: 33.88%; Home odds win rate: 45.53%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.47%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 990 matches, the home team got 404 wins, 266 draws and 320 losses. Home win rate: 40.81%; Draw win rate: 26.87%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Over odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 5.45%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.30-2.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hungary U21(29.6%), Draw(26.8%), Austria U21(43.6%)

 

Hungary U21 VS Austria U21, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.