For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hungary U21 VS Norway U21, a close game

INT FRLHungary U21 VS Norway U21, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:32:08 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Hungary U21 VS Norway U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Hungary U21 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Norway U21 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hungary U21 0.90-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 352 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 103 draws and 127 losses. Home win rate: 34.66%; Draw win rate: 29.26%; Away win rate: 36.08%; Home odds win rate: 34.66%; Draw odds win rate: 29.26%; Away odds win rate: 36.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2776 matches, the home team got 1268 wins, 665 draws and 843 losses. Home win rate: 45.68%; Draw win rate: 23.96%; Away win rate: 30.37%; Over odds win rate: 44.96%; Draw odds win rate: 6.92%; Under odds win rate: 48.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.20-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 18.18%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 54.55%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hungary U21(35.9%), Draw(27.9%), Norway U21(36.2%)

 

Hungary U21 VS Norway U21, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.