For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City, hosts will take advantage

ENG LCHuddersfield Town VS Lincoln City, hosts will take advantage

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:09 GMT        

 

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Huddersfield Town got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 19 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Huddersfield Town got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Lincoln City got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Lincoln City got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Huddersfield Town 0.88-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 616 matches, the home team got 255 wins, 162 draws and 199 losses. Home win rate: 41.40%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Home odds win rate: 54.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3176 matches, the home team got 1433 wins, 726 draws and 1017 losses. Home win rate: 45.12%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.65-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 32 wins, 11 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 55.17%; Draw win rate: 18.97%; Away win rate: 25.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Huddersfield Town(63.3%), Draw(22.0%), Lincoln City(14.8%)


Huddersfield Town VS Lincoln City, hosts will take advantage

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.