For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn, support the host

FIN D1Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:57:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Veikkausliga -- Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Honka Espoo got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Honka Espoo got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, IFK Mariehamn got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, IFK Mariehamn got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Honka Espoo 1.04-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 307 matches, the home team got 175 wins, 66 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 57.00%; Draw win rate: 21.50%; Away win rate: 21.50%; Home odds win rate: 36.48%; Draw odds win rate: 26.71%; Away odds win rate: 36.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 585 matches, the home team got 257 wins, 142 draws and 186 losses. Home win rate: 43.93%; Draw win rate: 24.27%; Away win rate: 31.79%; Over odds win rate: 43.93%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.95-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 11 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 17.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Honka Espoo(61.3%), Draw(23.6%), IFK Mariehamn(15.1%)

 

Honka Espoo VS IFK Mariehamn, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.