For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hong Kong VS Iran, a tough game

FIFA WCQLHong Kong VS Iran, a tough game

Submit by tipster October
Posted Mon, 09 Sep 2019 15:52:23 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Hong Kong VS Iran 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 17.6%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Iran got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hong Kong 0.80--2.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 63.27%; Draw win rate: 8.16%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Home odds win rate: 51.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1467 matches, the home team got 698 wins, 246 draws and 523 losses. Home win rate: 47.58%; Draw win rate: 16.77%; Away win rate: 35.65%; Over odds win rate: 47.51%; Draw odds win rate: 3.68%; Under odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hong Kong(3.8%), Draw(10.2%), Iran(86.1%)

 

Hong Kong VS Iran, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.