For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hong Kong VS Chinese Taipei, an interesting meeting

INT FRLHong Kong VS Chinese Taipei, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:43:49 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Hong Kong VS Chinese Taipei 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 76.5%, the over win rate is 17.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Chinese Taipei got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hong Kong 1.04-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1395 matches, the home team got 700 wins, 356 draws and 339 losses. Home win rate: 50.18%; Draw win rate: 25.52%; Away win rate: 24.30%; Home odds win rate: 54.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 449 matches, the home team got 204 wins, 106 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 45.43%; Draw win rate: 23.61%; Away win rate: 30.96%; Over odds win rate: 47.44%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 47.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-3.60-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 28 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 8.57%; Away win rate: 11.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hong Kong(64.5%), Draw(21.1%), Chinese Taipei(14.4%)

 

Hong Kong VS Chinese Taipei, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.