You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hong Kong VS Cambodia, an interesting meeting

FIFA WCQLHong Kong VS Cambodia, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:54 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Hong Kong VS Cambodia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Hong Kong got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Cambodia got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hong Kong 1.06-2-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%; Home odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 30.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3/3.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1728 matches, the home team got 793 wins, 340 draws and 595 losses. Home win rate: 45.89%; Draw win rate: 19.68%; Away win rate: 34.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.60%; Draw odds win rate: 4.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.21-4.70-12.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hong Kong(72.5%), Draw(17.8%), Cambodia(9.7%)

 

Hong Kong VS Cambodia, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.