For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Honduras VS Chile, tend to Chile

INT FRLHonduras VS Chile, tend to Chile

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:30:54 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Honduras VS Chile 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Honduras got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Chile got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Honduras 0.88--0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 901 matches, the home team got 401 wins, 242 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 44.51%; Draw win rate: 26.86%; Away win rate: 28.63%; Home odds win rate: 51.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7011 matches, the home team got 2956 wins, 2006 draws and 2049 losses. Home win rate: 42.16%; Draw win rate: 28.61%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Over odds win rate: 44.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.30-2.03. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 10 wins, 8 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 27.03%; Draw win rate: 21.62%; Away win rate: 51.35%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Honduras(22.7%), Draw(27.6%), Chile(49.7%)

 

Honduras VS Chile, tend to Chile

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.