You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hibernian VS Hamilton Academical, home win

SCO PRHibernian VS Hamilton Academical, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:58:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Hibernian VS Hamilton Academical 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Hibernian got 6 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hibernian got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Hamilton Academical got 4 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hamilton Academical got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hibernian 0.83-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 matches, the home team got 123 wins, 39 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 62.76%; Draw win rate: 19.90%; Away win rate: 17.35%; Home odds win rate: 40.31%; Draw odds win rate: 26.53%; Away odds win rate: 33.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 170 matches, the home team got 75 wins, 48 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 28.24%; Away win rate: 27.65%; Over odds win rate: 42.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.29%; Under odds win rate: 52.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.50-3.85-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 7 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 87.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hibernian(61.8%), Draw(22.4%), Hamilton Academical(15.8%)

 

Hibernian VS Hamilton Academical, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.