For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay Unite, away win

ENG CSHemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay Unite, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:11:41 GMT        

Match Time:2/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England Conference South Division -- Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Hemel Hempstead Town got 10 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Hemel Hempstead Town got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Torquay United got 17 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Torquay United got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hemel Hempstead Town 1.05--0.5/-1-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 153 matches, the home team got 71 wins, 29 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 46.41%; Draw win rate: 18.95%; Away win rate: 34.64%; Over odds win rate: 54.25%; Draw odds win rate: 2.61%; Under odds win rate: 43.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.20-3.80-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 1 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 7.14%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 71.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hemel Hempstead Town(18.7%), Draw(23.3%), Torquay United(58.0%)

 

Hemel Hempstead Town VS Torquay Unite, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.