For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Heidelberg United VS Kingston City, tend to the host

AUS VPLHeidelberg United VS Kingston City, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Fri, 05 Apr 2019 10:00:03 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Heidelberg United VS Kingston City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Heidelberg United got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heidelberg United got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Kingston City got 1 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 12 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kingston City got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Heidelberg United 0.86-1/1.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 103 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 23 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 56.31%; Draw win rate: 22.33%; Away win rate: 21.36%; Home odds win rate: 45.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 287 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 43 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 49.83%; Draw win rate: 14.98%; Away win rate: 35.19%; Over odds win rate: 45.99%; Draw odds win rate: 4.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.39-4.70-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Heidelberg United(65.3%), Draw(19.8%), Kingston City(14.9%)

 

Heidelberg United VS Kingston City, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.