For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Heidelberg United VS Hume City, tend to the host

AUS VPLHeidelberg United VS Hume City, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:32:54 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Heidelberg United VS Hume City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Heidelberg United got 10 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heidelberg United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Hume City got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hume City got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Heidelberg United 0.83-0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 270 matches, the home team got 129 wins, 60 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 47.78%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Home odds win rate: 55.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 147 matches, the home team got 60 wins, 34 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 40.82%; Draw win rate: 23.13%; Away win rate: 36.05%; Over odds win rate: 46.26%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 46.94%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Heidelberg United(54.1%), Draw(23.8%), Hume City(22.1%)

 

Heidelberg United VS Hume City, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.