You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Havelse VS SV Drochtersen/Assel, a home win

GER RegHavelse VS SV Drochtersen/Assel, a home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:20:12 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Havelse VS SV Drochtersen/Assel 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Havelse got 8 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Havelse got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, SV Drochtersen/Assel got 9 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SV Drochtersen/Assel got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Havelse 0.85-0-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 248 matches, the home team got 92 wins, 71 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 37.10%; Draw win rate: 28.63%; Away win rate: 34.27%; Home odds win rate: 37.10%; Draw odds win rate: 28.63%; Away odds win rate: 34.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 465 matches, the home team got 237 wins, 98 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 50.97%; Draw win rate: 21.08%; Away win rate: 27.96%; Over odds win rate: 48.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.95%; Under odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.15-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 111 games, the home team got 48 wins, 29 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 43.24%; Draw win rate: 26.13%; Away win rate: 30.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Havelse(40.5%), Draw(26.4%), SV Drochtersen/Assel(33.1%)


Havelse VS SV Drochtersen/Assel, a home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.