You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Haro Deportivo VS Osasuna, sure win for Osasuna

SPA CUPHaro Deportivo VS Osasuna, sure win for Osasuna

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:26:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Haro Deportivo VS Osasuna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Haro Deportivo got 6 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish Segunda Division B. In the last 20 games, Haro Deportivo got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Osasuna got 5 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Osasuna got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

Haro Deportivo is in low place of SPA D3, they are weaker than Osasuna who is from SPA D1. Moreover, the team was weak on offense, scored less than 1 goal in per game. By contrast, Osasuna kept unbeaten records at away field, being outstanding. They were unbeatable in 7 out of 10 away games. Generally, Osasuna will have no problem winning in this game.

 

Haro Deportivo VS Osasuna

Pick: Osasuna -1.75

Haro Deportivo VS Osasuna, sure win for Osasuna

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.