For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Beitar Jerusalem, a tight game

ISR D1Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Beitar Jerusalem, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2019 08:53:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Israel Premier League -- Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Beitar Jerusalem 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Hapoel Tel Aviv got 6 wins, 13 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hapoel Tel Aviv got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Beitar Jerusalem got 7 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Israel Premier League. In the last 20 games, Beitar Jerusalem got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hapoel Tel Aviv 1.00-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1884 matches, the home team got 652 wins, 537 draws and 695 losses. Home win rate: 34.61%; Draw win rate: 28.50%; Away win rate: 36.89%; Home odds win rate: 43.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.79-2-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 30 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 20.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 13.33%; Under odds win rate: 36.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.05-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 games, the home team got 24 wins, 26 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 39.39%; Away win rate: 24.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hapoel Tel Aviv(40.3%), Draw(30.6%), Beitar Jerusalem(29.1%)

 

Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Beitar Jerusalem, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.