For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hansa Rostock VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), an exciting game

GER D3Hansa Rostock VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 10:32:51 GMT        

 

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Hansa Rostock VS Bayern Munchen (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Hansa Rostock got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 15 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Hansa Rostock got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hansa Rostock 1.06-0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 745 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 229 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 41.07%; Draw win rate: 30.74%; Away win rate: 28.19%; Home odds win rate: 46.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.69%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 467 matches, the home team got 201 wins, 124 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 26.55%; Away win rate: 30.41%; Over odds win rate: 40.26%; Draw odds win rate: 4.93%; Under odds win rate: 54.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.05-3.25-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 75 games, the home team got 39 wins, 15 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 52.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 28.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hansa Rostock(45.1%), Draw(27.5%), Bayern Munchen (Youth)(27.4%)

 

Hansa Rostock VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.