For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ham-Kam VS Kongsvinger, tend to the host

NOR ALHam-Kam VS Kongsvinger, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 09:07:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway Adeccoligaen -- Ham-Kam VS Kongsvinger 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Ham-Kam got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Ham-Kam got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Kongsvinger got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Kongsvinger got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ham-Kam 0.84-0/0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1128 matches, the home team got 478 wins, 300 draws and 350 losses. Home win rate: 42.38%; Draw win rate: 26.60%; Away win rate: 31.03%; Home odds win rate: 46.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1942 matches, the home team got 885 wins, 495 draws and 562 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 25.49%; Away win rate: 28.94%; Over odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.36%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.35-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 7 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 36.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ham-Kam(52.3%), Draw(25.8%), Kongsvinger(22.0%)

 

Ham-Kam VS Kongsvinger, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.