For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Hallescher FC VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), home win game

GER D3Hallescher FC VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:38:22 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Hallescher FC VS Bayern Munchen (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Hallescher FC got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Hallescher FC got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Bayern Munchen (Youth) got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hallescher FC 0.95-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 859 matches, the home team got 377 wins, 204 draws and 278 losses. Home win rate: 43.89%; Draw win rate: 23.75%; Away win rate: 32.36%; Home odds win rate: 55.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4916 matches, the home team got 2173 wins, 1326 draws and 1417 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 26.97%; Away win rate: 28.82%; Over odds win rate: 45.34%; Draw odds win rate: 6.35%; Under odds win rate: 48.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.71-3.55-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 29 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 76.32%; Draw win rate: 10.53%; Away win rate: 13.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hallescher FC(54.6%), Draw(24.9%), Bayern Munchen (Youth)(20.5%)

 

Hallescher FC VS Bayern Munchen (Youth), home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.