For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Haka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, Haka is expected higher

FIN D2Haka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, Haka is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2019 09:44:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- Haka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Haka got 5 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Haka got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 64.3%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 2 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Ekenas IF Fotboll got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Haka 0.80-1/1.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 299 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 58 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 53.18%; Draw win rate: 19.40%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Home odds win rate: 46.49%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 451 matches, the home team got 209 wins, 98 draws and 144 losses. Home win rate: 46.34%; Draw win rate: 21.73%; Away win rate: 31.93%; Over odds win rate: 45.01%; Draw odds win rate: 4.88%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.35-4.80-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 14 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 87.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Haka(67.2%), Draw(19.6%), Ekenas IF Fotboll(13.2%)

 

Haka VS Ekenas IF Fotboll, Haka is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.