For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Haka VS MuSa, host is expected higher

FIN D2Haka VS MuSa, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:10:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Finland Ykkonen -- Haka VS MuSa 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Haka got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, Haka got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 64.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, MuSa got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Finland Ykkonen. In the last 20 games, MuSa got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 62.5%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Haka 0.94-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 85 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 15 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 61.18%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 21.18%; Home odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2557 matches, the home team got 1081 wins, 592 draws and 884 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 23.15%; Away win rate: 34.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.50%; Draw odds win rate: 4.50%; Under odds win rate: 49.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.50-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Haka(65.8%), Draw(21.3%), MuSa(12.9%)

 

Haka VS MuSa, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.