For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
HK Kopavogs VS Stjarnan Gardabaer, a tough game

ICE PRHK Kopavogs VS Stjarnan Gardabaer, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:20:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- HK Kopavogs VS Stjarnan Gardabaer 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, HK Kopavogs got 5 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, HK Kopavogs got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 5 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Stjarnan Gardabaer got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is HK Kopavogs 1.00-0/-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1802 matches, the home team got 645 wins, 510 draws and 647 losses. Home win rate: 35.79%; Draw win rate: 28.30%; Away win rate: 35.90%; Home odds win rate: 44.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2468 matches, the home team got 1077 wins, 630 draws and 761 losses. Home win rate: 43.64%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 30.83%; Over odds win rate: 44.57%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.25-3.20-2.17. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 games, the home team got 8 wins, 23 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 11.76%; Draw win rate: 33.82%; Away win rate: 54.41%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: HK Kopavogs(28.6%), Draw(27.0%), Stjarnan Gardabaer(44.5%)

 

HK Kopavogs VS Stjarnan Gardabaer, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.