You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Guiseley VS Darlington, host is expected higher

ENG CNGuiseley VS Darlington, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:03:43 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Guiseley VS Darlington 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Guiseley got 11 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Guiseley got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Darlington got 12 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Darlington got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Guiseley 0.90-0/0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1955 matches, the home team got 681 wins, 524 draws and 750 losses. Home win rate: 34.83%; Draw win rate: 26.80%; Away win rate: 38.36%; Home odds win rate: 43.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3550 matches, the home team got 1591 wins, 812 draws and 1147 losses. Home win rate: 44.82%; Draw win rate: 22.87%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Over odds win rate: 46.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 47.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.25-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Guiseley(42.7%), Draw(26.4%), Darlington(30.9%)

 

Guiseley VS Darlington, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.