For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Grorud VS Mjondalen IF, away win game

NORCGrorud VS Mjondalen IF, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Grorud VS Mjondalen IF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Grorud got 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Grorud got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 10.5%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Mjondalen IF got 2 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Mjondalen IF got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Grorud 0.77--1-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 106 matches, the home team got 61 wins, 19 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 57.55%; Draw win rate: 17.92%; Away win rate: 24.53%; Home odds win rate: 36.79%; Draw odds win rate: 28.30%; Away odds win rate: 34.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2204 matches, the home team got 1084 wins, 387 draws and 733 losses. Home win rate: 49.18%; Draw win rate: 17.56%; Away win rate: 33.26%; Over odds win rate: 46.42%; Draw odds win rate: 3.90%; Under odds win rate: 49.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.65-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 19.23%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 57.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Grorud(21.4%), Draw(22.2%), Mjondalen IF(56.4%)

 

Grorud VS Mjondalen IF, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.