You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Grimsby Town VS Newport County, an exciting game

ENG L2Grimsby Town VS Newport County, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:21:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Grimsby Town VS Newport County 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Grimsby Town got 10 wins, 11 draws, 12 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Grimsby Town got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Newport County got 11 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Newport County got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Grimsby Town 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 345 matches, the home team got 126 wins, 104 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 36.52%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 36.52%; Draw odds win rate: 30.14%; Away odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1342 matches, the home team got 542 wins, 382 draws and 418 losses. Home win rate: 40.39%; Draw win rate: 28.46%; Away win rate: 31.15%; Over odds win rate: 41.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.63%; Under odds win rate: 51.86%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-3.10-2.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 26 wins, 20 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 47.27%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 16.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Grimsby Town(36.4%), Draw(30.8%), Newport County(32.8%)

 

Grimsby Town VS Newport County, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.