For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Grimsby Town VS Colchester United, a tight game

ENG L2Grimsby Town VS Colchester United, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:36:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Grimsby Town VS Colchester United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Grimsby Town got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Grimsby Town got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 6.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Colchester United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Colchester United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Grimsby Town 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1010 matches, the home team got 359 wins, 285 draws and 366 losses. Home win rate: 35.54%; Draw win rate: 28.22%; Away win rate: 36.24%; Home odds win rate: 35.54%; Draw odds win rate: 28.22%; Away odds win rate: 36.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3607 matches, the home team got 1507 wins, 1109 draws and 991 losses. Home win rate: 41.78%; Draw win rate: 30.75%; Away win rate: 27.47%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 6.68%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-3.00-2.61. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 1 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 9.09%; Draw win rate: 45.45%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Grimsby Town(35.8%), Draw(29.8%), Colchester United(34.4%)

 

Grimsby Town VS Colchester United, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.