For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron, support the host

FRA LCGrenoble VS Rodez Aveyron, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:21:32 GMT        

Match Time:

French League Cup -- Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Grenoble got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Grenoble got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Rodez Aveyron got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Rodez Aveyron got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 84.2%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Grenoble 1.13-0-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 148 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 55 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 33.11%; Draw win rate: 37.16%; Away win rate: 29.73%; Home odds win rate: 33.11%; Draw odds win rate: 37.16%; Away odds win rate: 29.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 408 matches, the home team got 166 wins, 126 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 30.88%; Away win rate: 28.43%; Over odds win rate: 42.89%; Draw odds win rate: 4.90%; Under odds win rate: 52.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.00-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 9 wins, 8 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 24.24%; Away win rate: 48.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Grenoble(41.2%), Draw(29.6%), Rodez Aveyron(29.2%)

 

Grenoble VS Rodez Aveyron, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.