For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Greece VS Italy, Italy will have no problem winning

EURO CupGreece VS Italy, Italy will have no problem winning

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:09:19 GMT        

 

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Greece VS Italy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. The handicap first odds of this game is Greece 0.92--0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1569 matches, the home team got 661 wins, 432 draws and 476 losses. Home win rate: 42.13%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 30.34%; Home odds win rate: 48.31%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.69%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2187 matches, the home team got 937 wins, 677 draws and 573 losses. Home win rate: 42.84%; Draw win rate: 30.96%; Away win rate: 26.20%; Over odds win rate: 42.20%; Draw odds win rate: 8.46%; Under odds win rate: 49.34%.

 

 

Both sides are not on psychological advantage. Although both them were unbeatable in group stage, Italy had 8 scores and let the opponents shot zero, they were better in form. Now the Asian handicap odd is Italy -0.5, medium return. The live odd is decreased to low return. Summing up, Italy will have no problem winning in this away game.

 

Greece VS Italy

Pick: Italy -0.5


Greece VS Italy, Italy will have no problem winning

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.