You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Goteborgs DFF (w) VS Tolo IF (w), home win

INT CFGoteborgs DFF (w) VS Tolo IF (w), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:29:55 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Goteborgs DFF (w) VS Tolo IF (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 3 games, Goteborgs DFF (w) got 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 33.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Tolo IF (w) got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Goteborgs DFF (w) 0.68-3.5/4-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 100.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-5/5.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 7 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 71.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Goteborgs DFF (w)(88.6%), Draw(6.3%), Tolo IF (w)(5.1%)

 

Goteborgs DFF (w) VS Tolo IF (w), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.