You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Goias VS Sol de America, Goias to win

CON CSAGoias VS Sol de America, Goias to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:26:23 GMT        

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Goias VS Sol de America 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Goias got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the BRA CGD. In the last 20 games, Goias got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Sol de America got 2 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Sol de America got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Goias 1.01-1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 155 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 34 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 54.84%; Draw win rate: 21.94%; Away win rate: 23.23%; Home odds win rate: 31.61%; Draw odds win rate: 30.32%; Away odds win rate: 38.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 640 matches, the home team got 263 wins, 212 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 41.09%; Draw win rate: 33.13%; Away win rate: 25.78%; Over odds win rate: 42.34%; Draw odds win rate: 7.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.55-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 51 games, the home team got 28 wins, 16 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 54.90%; Draw win rate: 31.37%; Away win rate: 13.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Goias(61.9%), Draw(24.0%), Sol de America(14.1%)

 

Goias VS Sol de America, Goias to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.