For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Go Ahead Eagles VS SC Telstar, Eagles to win

HOL D2Go Ahead Eagles VS SC Telstar, Eagles to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:36:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Go Ahead Eagles VS SC Telstar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Go Ahead Eagles got 17 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Go Ahead Eagles got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, SC Telstar got 11 wins, 5 draws, 15 losses and placed the 16 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, SC Telstar got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Go Ahead Eagles 0.87-1/1.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 matches, the home team got 46 wins, 9 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 60.53%; Draw win rate: 11.84%; Away win rate: 27.63%; Home odds win rate: 34.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 65.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 390 matches, the home team got 177 wins, 75 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 45.38%; Draw win rate: 19.23%; Away win rate: 35.38%; Over odds win rate: 44.62%; Draw odds win rate: 4.10%; Under odds win rate: 51.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.50-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Go Ahead Eagles(66.8%), Draw(19.4%), SC Telstar(13.8%)

 

Go Ahead Eagles VS SC Telstar, Eagles to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.