You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Globo VS America FC Natal RN, sure away win

BRA CPGlobo VS America FC Natal RN, sure away win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:54:21 GMT        

Match Time:

BRA CP -- Globo VS America FC Natal RN 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Globo got 4 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Globo got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, America FC Natal RN got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the BRA D4. In the last 20 games, America FC Natal RN got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.8%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Globo 1.06--0.5/-1-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 281 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 68 draws and 81 losses. Home win rate: 46.98%; Draw win rate: 24.20%; Away win rate: 28.83%; Home odds win rate: 53.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 377 matches, the home team got 165 wins, 97 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 43.77%; Draw win rate: 25.73%; Away win rate: 30.50%; Over odds win rate: 46.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.57%; Under odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.80-3.55-1.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 70.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Globo(17.5%), Draw(23.3%), America FC Natal RN(59.2%)

 

Globo VS America FC Natal RN, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.