For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen, an interesting game

SCO PRGlasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:18:04 GMT        

Match Time:12/6/2018 03:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Scottish Premier League -- Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Glasgow Rangers got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glasgow Rangers got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Aberdeen got 6 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 7 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aberdeen got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glasgow Rangers 0.96-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 551 matches, the home team got 308 wins, 108 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 55.90%; Draw win rate: 19.60%; Away win rate: 24.50%; Home odds win rate: 62.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 425 matches, the home team got 184 wins, 110 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 43.29%; Draw win rate: 25.88%; Away win rate: 30.82%; Over odds win rate: 44.24%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.65-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 16 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 20.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glasgow Rangers(61.7%), Draw(22.0%), Aberdeen(16.4%)

 

Glasgow Rangers VS Aberdeen, an interesting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexiest Brazil football babe Ana Braga [Pic] Hot pics gallery of football babe Charlie Riina
    [Pic] Hot photo of Serie A babe Francesca Brambilla [Pic] Sol Perez was the WAGS of River Plate sensation Exequiel Palacios

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.