You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren, home win game

SCO PRGlasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:58:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Glasgow Rangers got 16 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glasgow Rangers got 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Saint Mirren got 5 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Saint Mirren got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glasgow Rangers 0.78-2/2.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 84.62%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 38.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3/3.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 50 matches, the home team got 24 wins, 11 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 48.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 54.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.00%; Under odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.12-8.00-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 80.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glasgow Rangers(85.7%), Draw(10.2%), Saint Mirren(4.1%)

 

Glasgow Rangers VS Saint Mirren, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.