For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gillingham VS Bristol Rovers, an interesting meeting

ENG L1Gillingham VS Bristol Rovers, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:28 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- Gillingham VS Bristol Rovers

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Gillingham got 12 wins, 7 draws, 17 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Gillingham got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 35 rounds, Bristol Rovers got 10 wins, 10 draws, 15 losses and placed the 19 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Bristol Rovers got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gillingham 1.13-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 417 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 131 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 29.26%; Draw win rate: 31.41%; Away win rate: 39.33%; Home odds win rate: 29.26%; Draw odds win rate: 31.41%; Away odds win rate: 39.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2032 matches, the home team got 875 wins, 582 draws and 575 losses. Home win rate: 43.06%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 28.30%; Over odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 6.64%; Under odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.88-3.10-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 11 wins, 8 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 56.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gillingham(33.0%), Draw(29.0%), Bristol Rovers(38.0%)

 

Gillingham VS Bristol Rovers, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.