For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Germany U19 VS Andorra U19, Germany U19 will be trustworthy

UEFA U19Germany U19 VS Andorra U19, Germany U19 will be trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Oct 2019 10:16:29 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Germany U19 VS Andorra U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

In the last 20 games, Germany U19 got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

In the last 20 games, Andorra U19 got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Germany U19 -5.75, deep odd, which is tending to Germany U19. Germany U19 are in superior strength, so Germany U19 will be trustworthy in this game.

 

Germany U19 VS Andorra U19

Pick: Germany U19 to win

 

Germany U19 VS Andorra U19, Germany U19 will be trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.