You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Genoa VS AS Roma, away side will get a win

ITA D1Genoa VS AS Roma, away side will get a win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:52:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Genoa VS AS Roma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Genoa got 3 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Genoa got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, AS Roma got 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AS Roma got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Genoa 0.86--0.5/-1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 254 matches, the home team got 122 wins, 66 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 48.03%; Draw win rate: 25.98%; Away win rate: 25.98%; Home odds win rate: 56.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2030 matches, the home team got 975 wins, 465 draws and 590 losses. Home win rate: 48.03%; Draw win rate: 22.91%; Away win rate: 29.06%; Over odds win rate: 46.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.86%; Under odds win rate: 47.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.55-1.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Genoa(23.1%), Draw(27.2%), AS Roma(49.7%)


Genoa VS AS Roma, away side will get a win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures
    [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.