For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gazovik Orenburg VS CFR Cluj, a tough clash

INT CFGazovik Orenburg VS CFR Cluj, a tough clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:44:07 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Gazovik Orenburg VS CFR Cluj 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Gazovik Orenburg got 12 wins, 7 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Gazovik Orenburg got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, CFR Cluj got 15 wins, 9 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CFR Cluj got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gazovik Orenburg 0.93-0/0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 293 matches, the home team got 105 wins, 87 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 35.84%; Draw win rate: 29.69%; Away win rate: 34.47%; Home odds win rate: 44.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2.5/3-1.01. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 99 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 15 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 52.53%; Draw win rate: 15.15%; Away win rate: 32.32%; Over odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 8.08%; Under odds win rate: 37.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.30-3.30-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 21.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gazovik Orenburg(41.2%), Draw(26.4%), CFR Cluj(32.4%)

 

Gazovik Orenburg VS CFR Cluj, a tough clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.