For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gaz Metan Medias VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, home win

ROM D1Gaz Metan Medias VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:15:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Gaz Metan Medias VS CSM Studentesc Iasi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Gaz Metan Medias got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Gaz Metan Medias got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, CSM Studentesc Iasi got 10 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CSM Studentesc Iasi got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gaz Metan Medias 0.92-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 240 matches, the home team got 95 wins, 61 draws and 84 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Home odds win rate: 49.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 371 matches, the home team got 163 wins, 112 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 43.94%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 25.88%; Over odds win rate: 42.32%; Draw odds win rate: 7.82%; Under odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.91-3.25-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 27 wins, 19 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 48.21%; Draw win rate: 33.93%; Away win rate: 17.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gaz Metan Medias(45.9%), Draw(28.2%), CSM Studentesc Iasi(25.9%)

 

Gaz Metan Medias VS CSM Studentesc Iasi, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.