For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gaz Metan Medias VS Chindia Targoviste, home win game

ROM D1Gaz Metan Medias VS Chindia Targoviste, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:04:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Gaz Metan Medias VS Chindia Targoviste 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Gaz Metan Medias got 7 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Gaz Metan Medias got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Chindia Targoviste got 27 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Romania - Liga 2 Seria. In the last 20 games, Chindia Targoviste got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.3%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gaz Metan Medias 1.08-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 302 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 76 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 48.68%; Draw win rate: 25.17%; Away win rate: 26.16%; Home odds win rate: 54.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2053 matches, the home team got 858 wins, 605 draws and 590 losses. Home win rate: 41.79%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Over odds win rate: 44.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.78-3.35-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 165 games, the home team got 88 wins, 45 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 19.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gaz Metan Medias(51.0%), Draw(27.7%), Chindia Targoviste(21.3%)

 

Gaz Metan Medias VS Chindia Targoviste, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.