For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gamba Osaka VS Shimizu S-Pulse, home side may win

JPN LCGamba Osaka VS Shimizu S-Pulse, home side may win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

 

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Gamba Osaka VS Shimizu S-Pulse 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 2 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 15 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Shimizu S-Pulse got 2 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shimizu S-Pulse got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gamba Osaka 0.91-0/0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 357 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 87 draws and 119 losses. Home win rate: 42.30%; Draw win rate: 24.37%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 44.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2488 matches, the home team got 1103 wins, 641 draws and 744 losses. Home win rate: 44.33%; Draw win rate: 25.76%; Away win rate: 29.90%; Over odds win rate: 43.69%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 50.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 137 games, the home team got 63 wins, 37 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 45.99%; Draw win rate: 27.01%; Away win rate: 27.01%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gamba Osaka(44.3%), Draw(26.8%), Shimizu S-Pulse(28.9%)

 

Gamba Osaka VS Shimizu S-Pulse, home side may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.