You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Gamba Osaka VS Kashiwa Reysol, host may win

JPN LCGamba Osaka VS Kashiwa Reysol, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2020 20:09:55 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Gamba Osaka VS Kashiwa Reysol 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. Gamba Osaka placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. Kashiwa Reysol placed the of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Kashiwa Reysol got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gamba Osaka 1.11-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1485 matches, the home team got 624 wins, 408 draws and 453 losses. Home win rate: 42.02%; Draw win rate: 27.47%; Away win rate: 30.51%; Home odds win rate: 47.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2112 matches, the home team got 947 wins, 508 draws and 657 losses. Home win rate: 44.84%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 31.11%; Over odds win rate: 45.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.35-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 13 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 31.03%; Away win rate: 24.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gamba Osaka(43.3%), Draw(27.4%), Kashiwa Reysol(29.3%)

 

Gamba Osaka VS Kashiwa Reysol, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.