For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Galatasaray VS Yeni Malatyaspor, home to sure win

TUR CupGalatasaray VS Yeni Malatyaspor, home to sure win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:24:39 GMT        

Match Time:4/3/2019 01:00 Wednesday

Turkey Cup -- Galatasaray VS Yeni Malatyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Galatasaray got 15 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Yeni Malatyaspor got 10 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Yeni Malatyaspor got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Galatasaray 1.04-1/1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 213 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 45 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 61.50%; Draw win rate: 21.13%; Away win rate: 17.37%; Home odds win rate: 45.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2409 matches, the home team got 1104 wins, 576 draws and 729 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 23.91%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 45.83%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 47.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.43-4.10-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 30 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Galatasaray(65.5%), Draw(21.3%), Yeni Malatyaspor(13.2%)

 

Galatasaray VS Yeni Malatyaspor, home to sure win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.