For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fylkir VS Valur Reykjavik, an interesting game

ICE PRFylkir VS Valur Reykjavik, an interesting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 16 May 2019 10:02:33 GMT        

Match Time:

Iceland Premier Division -- Fylkir VS Valur Reykjavik 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Fylkir got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fylkir got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Valur Reykjavik got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Valur Reykjavik got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fylkir 0.92--0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1997 matches, the home team got 959 wins, 536 draws and 502 losses. Home win rate: 48.02%; Draw win rate: 26.84%; Away win rate: 25.14%; Home odds win rate: 51.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2194 matches, the home team got 1027 wins, 519 draws and 648 losses. Home win rate: 46.81%; Draw win rate: 23.66%; Away win rate: 29.54%; Over odds win rate: 46.35%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 47.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.35-1.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 6 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 48.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fylkir(26.4%), Draw(25.7%), Valur Reykjavik(47.9%)

 

Fylkir VS Valur Reykjavik, an interesting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.