You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fuenlabrada VS Malaga, a tense game

SPA D2Fuenlabrada VS Malaga, a tense game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:50:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Fuenlabrada VS Malaga 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Fuenlabrada got 9 wins, 9 draws, 5 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Fuenlabrada got 6 wins, 10 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Malaga got 5 wins, 11 draws, 7 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Malaga got 2 wins, 10 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fuenlabrada 1.00-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 761 matches, the home team got 262 wins, 232 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 34.43%; Draw win rate: 30.49%; Away win rate: 35.09%; Home odds win rate: 41.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 55 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 16 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 41.82%; Draw win rate: 29.09%; Away win rate: 29.09%; Over odds win rate: 41.82%; Draw odds win rate: 12.73%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-2.84-2.97. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fuenlabrada(41.7%), Draw(33.1%), Malaga(25.2%)

 

Fuenlabrada VS Malaga, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.