You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Frosinone VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, go for Frosinone

ITA D2Frosinone VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, go for Frosinone

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:50:57 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Frosinone VS Pordenone Calcio SSD 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Frosinone got 7 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Frosinone got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 10 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pordenone Calcio SSD got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Frosinone 0.80-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 412 matches, the home team got 147 wins, 105 draws and 160 losses. Home win rate: 35.68%; Draw win rate: 25.49%; Away win rate: 38.83%; Home odds win rate: 50.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 189 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 48 draws and 61 losses. Home win rate: 42.33%; Draw win rate: 25.40%; Away win rate: 32.28%; Over odds win rate: 42.86%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 51.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.79-3.40-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 games, the home team got 56 wins, 24 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 23.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Frosinone(51.8%), Draw(28.5%), Pordenone Calcio SSD(19.8%)

 

Frosinone VS Pordenone Calcio SSD, go for Frosinone

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.