You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fremad Amager VS AC Horsens, an interesting meeting

DAN CupFremad Amager VS AC Horsens, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:12:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Cup -- Fremad Amager VS AC Horsens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Fremad Amager got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Fremad Amager got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, AC Horsens got 4 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, AC Horsens got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fremad Amager 0.85-0/-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1889 matches, the home team got 724 wins, 553 draws and 612 losses. Home win rate: 38.33%; Draw win rate: 29.27%; Away win rate: 32.40%; Home odds win rate: 43.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 531 matches, the home team got 234 wins, 123 draws and 174 losses. Home win rate: 44.07%; Draw win rate: 23.16%; Away win rate: 32.77%; Over odds win rate: 46.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 48.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.72-3.30-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fremad Amager(32.9%), Draw(27.5%), AC Horsens(39.6%)

 

Fremad Amager VS AC Horsens, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.