You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fredericia VS Roskilde, sure home win

DEN D1Fredericia VS Roskilde, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:12:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Danish 1st Division -- Fredericia VS Roskilde 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Fredericia got 8 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Fredericia got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Roskilde got 4 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 12 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Roskilde got 8 wins, 1 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fredericia 1.00-1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 576 matches, the home team got 292 wins, 122 draws and 162 losses. Home win rate: 50.69%; Draw win rate: 21.18%; Away win rate: 28.13%; Home odds win rate: 37.33%; Draw odds win rate: 24.31%; Away odds win rate: 38.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 106 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 17 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 52.83%; Draw win rate: 16.04%; Away win rate: 31.13%; Over odds win rate: 48.11%; Draw odds win rate: 9.43%; Under odds win rate: 42.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.85-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 21.43%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fredericia(57.9%), Draw(23.2%), Roskilde(18.9%)

 

Fredericia VS Roskilde, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.