For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
France U18 VS Brazil U22, a tight game

TOUTFrance U18 VS Brazil U22, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:10:46 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- France U18 VS Brazil U22 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, France U18 got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2.  In the last 12 games, Brazil U22 got 6 wins, 5 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 41.7%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 58.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is France U18 0.95--0.5/-1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 852 matches, the home team got 375 wins, 203 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 44.01%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 32.16%; Home odds win rate: 55.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1751 matches, the home team got 750 wins, 418 draws and 583 losses. Home win rate: 42.83%; Draw win rate: 23.87%; Away win rate: 33.30%; Over odds win rate: 47.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.31%; Under odds win rate: 47.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.65-1.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: France U18(12.0%), Draw(19.7%), Brazil U22(68.4%)

 

France U18 VS Brazil U22, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.