For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fram Larvik VS Stromsgodset, tend to the guests

NORCFram Larvik VS Stromsgodset, tend to the guests

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Fram Larvik VS Stromsgodset 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Fram Larvik got 5 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Norway 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Fram Larvik got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Stromsgodset got 2 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 15 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Stromsgodset got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fram Larvik 0.75--1-1.09. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 155 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 34 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 32.26%; Draw win rate: 21.94%; Away win rate: 45.81%; Home odds win rate: 36.13%; Draw odds win rate: 32.26%; Away odds win rate: 31.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3/3.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 217 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 43 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 19.82%; Away win rate: 35.02%; Over odds win rate: 42.40%; Draw odds win rate: 7.37%; Under odds win rate: 50.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.40-3.65-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 19.23%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 57.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fram Larvik(20.4%), Draw(22.5%), Stromsgodset(57.2%)

 

Fram Larvik VS Stromsgodset, tend to the guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.