For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortuna Sittard VS Racing Genk, support Racing Genk

INT CFFortuna Sittard VS Racing Genk, support Racing Genk

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:00:17 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 21:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- Fortuna Sittard VS Racing Genk

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Fortuna Sittard got 5 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, Fortuna Sittard got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Racing Genk got 14 wins, 6 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortuna Sittard 0.80--1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 480 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 92 draws and 202 losses. Home win rate: 38.75%; Draw win rate: 19.17%; Away win rate: 42.08%; Home odds win rate: 39.38%; Draw odds win rate: 25.42%; Away odds win rate: 35.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2731 matches, the home team got 1232 wins, 637 draws and 862 losses. Home win rate: 45.11%; Draw win rate: 23.32%; Away win rate: 31.56%; Over odds win rate: 45.70%; Draw odds win rate: 5.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.70-1.57. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 6 wins, 6 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 15.79%; Draw win rate: 15.79%; Away win rate: 68.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortuna Sittard(18.5%), Draw(23.0%), Racing Genk(58.5%)

 

Fortuna Sittard VS Racing Genk, support Racing Genk

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.